With the increasing popularity and usage of drones, it is no wonder why people are showing interest in it. Most individuals buy a drone for personal enjoyment. Thus, I listed the best drone under 300 dollars that you can buy.
Our 8 of the Best Drones Under 300 – 350 Dollars (Their Highlights)
If you are are looking for a quick summary of our recommendation, here are the top 8 drones that are only under 300$ – 350$ that will surely get you to what you are aiming for. “we aim to get the very best but some product are slightly higher (just to get you the experience that you are looking for) so FYI for this”
Holy Stone provides a better flight time of 15 minutes than its competitors. It is perfect for beginners. Moreover, the camera has an adjustable 90-degree tilt using the transmitter’s scroll wheel. Its tilting servo motor offers stable videos. But, it does not come with image stabilization.
When it is in GPS flight mode, you can maneuver the Outlaw B2w easily and take aerial photos and videos. This quadcopter is easy to fly because of its features like the headless mode, the altitude hold, and the single-press button for takeoff and landing.
The camera of the Altair Tomahawk doesn’t require a TF flash card to make videos. Moreover, the Tomahawk is capable of the Altitude Hold mode that stabilizes it on a particular altitude. You only need to control the drone’s horizontal movement.
The Hubsan X4 H501S Professional has a sleek controller and a dedicated FPV antenna. Moreover, it has a transmission range of about 300 meters, but you can tweak it to transmit to at most 1200 meters.
The Potensic D80 is perfect for beginners because of its headless mode. The return-to-home feature ensures that your drone never loses its way. Moreover, Its 1080p camera resolution is perfect for sharing personal photos and videos to social media.
The Contixo F18 produces high-quality 1080p images and FPV stream. The GPS capabilities allow the drone to fly efficiently and with the return-to-home capacity, you will never worry about losing it.
The Parrot Bepop 2 has two flight modes that you can control through the app. It also has an FPV video capability which is optional. This means that you can purchase it if you want. Its accessories and app updates make this drone easy to fly.
Designed with a dual GPS mode, the drone is capable of returning to its takeoff location automatically if it has a low battery. Because the drone boasts of high-speed transmission, you can enjoy its aerial photography and videography features.
Last update on 2019-09-18 at 04:49 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why are Drones Popular?
At present, drones are more affordable than before. Thus, hobbyists, businesses, and entrepreneurs find different ways to use its amazing features. Various industries use drones to cut costs. Aside from military and recreational use, other industries are also using drones now.
back to menu ↑
Best Drone Under 300 Dollars, Industries That Benefit It’s Use
back to menu ↑
Impressive Drone Statistics That Can Interest You
- According to the US Federal Aviation Administration, commercial drones in the US can grow by 10% over the next five years. In 2016, there were only 42,000 drones. The number is expected to increase to 420,000 by 2021.
- Remote pilots needed to fly the commercial drones can reach up to 422,000 by 2021.
- The Federal Aviation Administration estimates that hobbyist drones will triple to 3.5M drones by 2021. In 2016, they number about 1.1M only.
- Entrepreneurs are using drones to boost their operations. six hundred thirty-nine drone start-ups exist at present with an average value of US$4.8 million.
- In a Walter Sands Communications survey, 79% of internet users in the US are likely to choose drone delivery as an option.
- In a US Postal Service survey, 56% of the respondents believe that drones can deliver items faster. 53% of consumers think that these drones are environment-friendly.
- Drones can also affect other industries. According to PricewaterhouseCoopers, the insurance industry can save about $6.8 billion yearly if it uses drones to collect data, battle fraud, and evaluate risks.
- Moreover, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers, the market for agricultural drones can reach at least $32 billion because they assist farmers in fertilizer application and crop surveillance.
- In the global infrastructure market, drones can perform asset inspections and land surveys.
- Drone-powered solutions in various industries can be worth about $127 billion.
back to menu ↑
Best Drone Under 300 Dollars, The Kinds of Drones
- Beginner Drones
These drones are affordable because they provide shorter flight times and ranges than the other types. Anyone will find it easy to fly. Beginner drones are durable and can endure minor crashes. Moreover, they have available cheap spare parts.
- Hobby Drones
Hobby drones are also durable and affordable. However, compared to beginner drones, they have advanced feature and cater to experienced users. Moreover, these drones have long ranges or specialized cameras and suitable for recreational use.
- Professional or Camera Drones
These drones are expensive because they have advanced features. Enthusiasts use them to take incredible photos and videos. They have GPS tracking and high-quality cameras. Users find it easy to find them because of the “return home” feature.
- Racing Drones
Racing drones can go up to 100mph. More often, a racing drone has the first-person camera, so the user feels that he is inside of it whenever it flies. It is for competitive races.
back to menu ↑
What are Quadcopters?
Quadcopters are drones that are X-shaped or H-shaped with four rotors. In general, they have two sets of propellers. One pair rotates clockwise while the other pair rotates counterclockwise. Also, they have an accelerometer and gyroscope to measure the drone’s yaw, roll, and pitch. These drones can hover in place because of the positioning data.
Quadcopters are popular because they are safe and easy to maneuver. Also, users can use propeller guards to limit the possibility of drone damage.
Best Drone Under 300 Dollars, How to Choose The Right One
If you are new to flying drones, you can opt for the beginner kind. You can practice with it until you are ready for a professional drone. A beginner drone is primarily for entertainment. It can take the necessary photos and videos.
On the other hand, if you’re an amateur videographer or photographer, you are better off with a hobby drone. You will love its features and low price.
A professional drone, however, is for serious photographers and videographers who want taking visuals from all positions and angles. It is also for people who want to earn money through drones. However, this kind of drone is expensive, but a good investment.
I bought a racing drone because after gaining experience in flying the best drone with the longest flight time, I now want to compete. If you’re going to have one, let me warn you that it is difficult to control.
Thus, I suggest that you gain experience and expertise in flying a basic drone first. Also, you must first learn to repair a drone because a racing drone is susceptible to crashing.back to menu ↑
Preferable Features in Drones
Best Drone Under 300 Dollars, Its Battery Price and Flight Time
When I bought my first drone, I didn’t buy extra batteries. So, you could imagine my disappointment when the drone ran out of batteries in the middle of flying. I was still enjoying the flying experience when I had to stop all of a sudden because I didn’t have spare batteries. Therefore, if you will buy your drone, ensure that you also purchase extra batteries for uninterrupted flying pleasure.
However, let me warn you, expensive drones also have expensive batteries. So, you need to consider the price of extra batteries when you buy your drone. Moreover, you need to consider flight time.
Ultimately, the number of batteries you have with you is a significant consideration. Beginner drones can fly up to 10 minutes while some drones can operate for at most 30 minutes.
Range Of a $300 Drone
An excellent range is significant, and your choice depends on how you intend to use your drone. For beginner drones, the scope can vary between 55 and 110 yards. On the other hand, advanced drones have a range of up to 3 miles.
If you want a drone capable of taking high-quality videos and photos or if you want a racing drone, you need to consider an extended range. However, if flying drones is just a hobby, you can follow your drone if you want to go further.
Camera Of Drone Under $300
Most drones have a camera. Some models provide a camera as an option. Therefore, if you want to fly your drone for a long time, you can take off its camera. But, most of the time, you want to take pictures and videos, so you need a high-quality camera. If you are after high-quality photos and images, you must consider the specs of the camera.
If you’re a beginner, you will find the headless mode a helpful drone feature. You will find it confusing if you buy a drone with a front or head.
As you pilot, you won’t realize where the head is pointing as you continue to maneuver it. Unlike planes, drones don’t have defined nose and tail. They look the same in all angles.
The worst thing that can happen is for you to crash your drone because you cannot determine where its head is pointing. With a headless drone, flying will be pure.
Return Home Button
By pressing this button, your drone will return to you. Some of the most expensive drones can even avoid obstacles. You must ensure that your drone is in headless mode when you press the button because it may fly in a different direction.
A gimbal ensures steady footage even if the drone tilts or changes direction. Without it, you can expect shaky video footage, especially if you’re a beginner.
back to menu ↑
Abbreviations You Must Know Before Buying a Drone
RTF or Ready-to-Fly
This abbreviation means that the drone is ready to fly after opening the package and charging the batteries.
ARF or Almost Ready to Fly
ARF drones are popular among DIYers and hobbyists because they need to assemble the drone before they can fly it.
BNF or Bind-N-Fly
BNF drones do not have a transmitter, but they have every else that you need. You can buy an antenna and attach it to the receiver.back to menu ↑
What Beginners Must Consider in Buying a Drone
It is advisable to buy a cheap drone when you’re starting. This way, even if you crash it, you won’t spend a fortune in fixing it.
Since you’re a beginner, you must get a drone with simple features. You can practice flying it until you are ready to buy an expensive one with many features.
In the US, you need to register your drone with the Federal Aviation Administration if it weighs at least 0.55 pounds. However, most beginner drones weigh less than the threshold.
Get extra batteries so that you can enjoy endless fun in flying your drone. Changing the batteries is easy to do and won’t take a lot of time.back to menu ↑
Why do People Prefer to buy a Drone Than Build one
The most popular drones are ready-to-fly and aren’t buildable using a kit. On the other hand, people have an option of whether to buy or build a racing drone. Creative individuals will find it fun to create and customize their drone to cater to their needs. People can also purchase or build their toy drones.
For hobbyists and occasional users, buying a drone is the most feasible option because it is cheaper to buy than build one.
Moreover, it takes a few days to assemble and construct a drone. Furthermore, a DIY model cannot guarantee flight smoothness offered by drone manufacturers.
Building a drone requires assembling the frame, mounting the speed controller and motors, and balancing and mounting the propellers.
The last phase is hosting the electronics that comprise the receiver, flight controllers, and ESC. Aside from the assembly, people also need to buy the necessary items. They need to shop around to get the best bargain. Building a drone takes time and effort.
Building a drone caters to individuals who want to experiment. They find joy in modifying and replacing parts for improved performance or quality. They also learn the inner workings of the drone because they strive to build the best that they can afford.
Recommended FPV Buying Guide for Drones: 7 of the Best FPV Goggles Under 200 to 400
Key Points in Purchasing Your Next 300$ Drone
Advantages of Building a Drone
- Provide a sense of achievement
- Create an upgraded version of commercial drones
- Enriches learning experience
Disadvantages of Making a Drone
- More expensive than buying one
- No guarantee that it will work
- Requires technical know-how
Advantages of Buying a Drone
- Cheaper than building it
- Ready to fly
- Customer support from manufacturer or seller
- No technical know-how requirement
- Better performance than the DIY drones
Disadvantages of Purchasing a Drone
- Not modifiable/updatable
Considerations in Investing in a Drone
- The purpose
Drone flying can be costly. Building it can cause hundreds of dollars. You also need to allot money for parts replacements and upgrades. You may avail of kits to build your drone. However, if you are a beginner, it is advisable to buy a steady drone that suits your budget.
What You Can Expect from Drones Under $300
- Average flight time is from 12 to 18 minutes
- Average control distance is from 200 to 500 meters
- Performance is awesome. A drone has precise controls, steady hover, and capable of flying in windy situations.
- Standard features include GPS capability, Follow Me, Headless Mode, Automatic Takeoff and Landing, Altitude Hold, 360 degrees aerial stunt, Waypoint Flight, Orbit Mode, Auto-Return, Low Battery Alarm, and LED lights.
- Camera quality varies. However, most models offer excellent quality images and Live Video transmission. Footage and photos are easily shareable to friends and family through social media.
Features and Accessories You Need to Look for in Drones Under 300 Dollars
- Remote controller for people who love the thrill of drone racing and aerobatics
- Action camera for more explicit and more stable videos and images or capability to upgrade to it
- Gimbal to allow mounting the camera in front of the drone
- Replacement propellers because accidents can happen
- Backpack to transport the drone if the purchase doesn’t include a sturdy case
- Wireless transmission with minimal interference
8 of the Best Drones Under 300 to 350 Dollars
1. Holy Stone GPS FPV RC Drone HS100 (Our #1 Choice)
- GPS assisted flight: Provides you with accurate positioning details of your drone. Built in Return-to-Home (RTH) function for safer fly, the drone will automatically return to home precisely when its...
- Optimized 1080P 120° FOV FPV Wi-Fi Camera: 90° Adjustable angle, captures high-quality video and aerial photos. You can enjoy the Real-Time Viewing right from your remote control. Ideal selfie done,...
- Follow Me Mode: The drone will automatically follows and captures you wherever you move. Keeping you in the frame at all times, easier to get complex shots, provides hands-free flying and selfie
- Flying time up to 15 minutes / Longer control distance: Capacity of 2500mAh high performance battery and reaching up to 500m control distance giving you a more extensive flight experience.
- Headless Mode, Altitude Hold and One Key Takeoff and Landing for easier operation, you will not have to worry about orientation and with the simple press of a button your drone will rise to a height...
Last update on 2019-09-17 at 17:19 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Holy Stone is a drone brand that offers unique designs. It has a battery indicator, which you can find in drones more expensive than it.
Thus, it is perfect for beginners because you don’t have to worry about losing your drone. Moreover, it has a quick return to home feature that allows the drone to fly back safely if you push a button.
However, you need to calibrate the GPS before each use.
I didn’t notice any wobble or Jell-O effect that can ruin the video recordings.
The scroll wheel on the left trigger is for adjusting the drone speed, while the buttons are for GPS tracking and “follow me” features. The scroll wheel on the right trigger, on the other hand, is for tilting the camera, while the buttons are for photos and video recording.
The joysticks have the traditional 4-channel setup. The left channel controls the yaw and altitude while the right channel is for roll and pitch.
For instance, you can record a video of yourself riding a bike or running. However, you need to bear in mind that the feature uses your phone’s GPS.
The flight range is about 500 meters with 150 meters FPV and 120 meters in height.
The stable FPV stream is good for about 150 meters. However, the transmitter range is up to 500 meters. If the drone goes out of range, it will activate the GPS automatically so that it can return to base immediately.
This feature will prevent you from losing your drone. The videos may lack sharpness, but the quality isn’t the worst among all the drones.
You can save your photos and videos in a microSD card by pressing a button on the transmitter.
It operates at 7.4 volts with a capacity of about 2500mAh. It takes up to 6 hours to charge it.
Moreover, the HS100 uses your smartphone’s GPS when on “follow me” mode.
You need to register this drone with the FAA if you’re in the US because it is massive. One of the best features of this drone is that it has a return-home feature with a press of a button. It also has built-in obstacle avoidance, so you don’t have to worry about your drone crashing.
Its headless mode is perfect for beginners who don’t know how to yaw, pitch and roll the drone.
Moreover, it has an altitude hold that makes the drone hover automatically without holding the throttle. The adjustable speed is also perfect for beginners who need to learn how to fly it at the lowest setting.
|Holy Stone GPS FPV RC Drone HS100 with Camera Live Video 1080P HD and GPS...||CLICK FOR PRICE|
Last update on 2019-09-17 at 17:19 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
2. The Outlaw B2w
- GPS FLIGHT MODE: The Outlaw Se remote control drone has Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) connectivity allows for an easier flight and great stability for aerial photographers
- VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: The Outlaw rc camera drone has a 1080P High Definition live video action camera and works in first person view to take high resolution photos, but no phone is required to fly the...
- TONS OF FEATURES: Headless Mode: Altitude Hold and One-Touch Take-Off and Landing. The Outlaw Se has all the most recent drone tech upgrades which makes it a great beginner drone for pilots ages 14+.
- 3 RETURN-TO-HOME FUNCTIONS: This autonomous follow me drone has Fail Safe Return Home features to prevent loss as well as Point of Interest and auto Follow-Me Mode in the App streams footage up to 300...
- Altair Customer Warranty Promise - At Altair we believe in taking care of our customers with high quality support, including instructional videos and fast response to your questions, If there is a...
Last update on 2019-09-17 at 20:00 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAltair Aerial has a reputation for providing the best customer service for its low-cost drones. The Outlaw is its first drone that is capable of GPS flight.
The drone comes with a free app that I downloaded so that I can use my smartphone in capturing the images. I like this first-person, real-time video because it allows me to see footage first hand.
If I press the return-to-home button, the drone will come back where it took off. Moreover, if it loses contact with the controller or when it is low in battery, it will also return to home automatically.
However, if the battery dies or the drone loses connection or GPS signal, the drone will descend to the ground slowly and shut off automatically. For beginners, the automatic landing capability is significant because they do not have to worry about crashing the drone as they learn how to fly it.
On the other hand, the altitude hold allows it to hover in place without further user intervention.
The battery is a powerful 7.4 volts, 1800mAh. Charging the battery can take up to four hours.
|The Outlaw Se GPS Drone with Camera | 1080p HD 5G WiFi Photo & Video FPV...||CLICK FOR PRICE|
Last update on 2019-09-17 at 20:00 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
3. Altair Tomahawk
- SO MUCH FUN - The Altair Tomahawk drone with camera is great for all skill levels, kids 12+, beginners & advanced pilots. Enjoy family fun because everyone can take a turn flying this altitude hold...
- LONG RANGE & FLIGHT TIME - Get 17 minutes of flight on a fully charged battery and enjoy 300+ meters (900+ feet) of range on the Tomahawk. Enjoy remote control flying at is best with this easy to fly...
- INCLUDES ACTION CAMERA - Take great photography and live video with the included 720p action camera or use your GoPro. You'll love doing aerial photography from all angles with the Altair Tomahawk.
- AFFORDABLE FOR PRO QUALITY - This Customized Altair Aerial drone has 6-Axis Gyros, Automatic Lock Protection, Altitude Hold and great Range. The extremely durable construction gives you peace of mind...
- THE ALTAIR PROMISE - Altair Aerial a USA based company out of Lincoln, Nebraska stands for Integrity, Quality & Customer Service. Buy the Tomahawk Now and enjoy customer support better than ANY other...
Last update on 2019-09-17 at 20:00 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Altair Tomahawk is a direct upgrade of the Blackhawk. It has better control than the previous Altair models. Moreover, the camera takes excellent footage.
The Aerial Sports Camera can take videos and photos in 720p HD. In case you want to use other action cameras, you can do so because the camera mount can accommodate other models as long as it is of the same size.
Thus, if you are a serious photographer, you can still use the Tomahawk but replace the camera with an expensive 3rd-party camera.
Moreover, you will discover that the Tomahawk is capable of 3D flips and rolls.
|Altair Tomahawk Drone With Camera - Live Video HD FPV Quadcopter - RC Drone...||CLICK FOR PRICE|
4. HUBSAN X4 H501S (Professional Version)
- Equipped with 1080P HD camera , H906A advanced edition controller .
- Function: GPS ,headless mode ,automatic return ,altitude mode ,follow me .
- Hubsan FPV controller real time 5.8GHz transmitter and 2.4GHz receiver .
- 6 Axis Gyro latest 6 axis fly control system ,make it fly more smoothly .
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability and fashion design .
Therefore, if you are a beginner, you will find the drone easy to control. In case you lose control, you can always press the return-to-home switch so that the drone will go back to its original position. Moreover, the drone doesn’t need an app because the controller has a screen.
However, this feature will only work if the drone’s and the transmitter’s GPS are in sync with at least six satellites.
The screen displays information about the battery status, and the mode of flying (Return to Home, GPS altitude hold, GPS parameters).
The transmitter, on the other hand, uses four 1.5V AA batteries. Charging time takes up to three hours.
|Hubsan Professional Version Mode Switch H501S X4 5.8G FPV Brushless with...||CLICK FOR PRICE|
5. Potensic D80
- [Brushless Motors 20Mins Max Time]: With 4 brushless motors, quieter but very powerful, rarely breakdown occurs which makes your outdoor flight more enjoyable. 7.4V High capacity smart battery...
- [Portable Aluminum Case]: With an aluminum case which is light but very solid, it is easier for you to take the drone anywhere you want, and protect it from scratch or other damages.
- [5G WiFi 2K FPV Camera]: Drone with 2K camera live video gives a panoramic view for recording your unforgettable moment. 5G Wifi ensures real time image transmission in high quality.
- [Dual GPS ]: With GPS positioning, Potensic drone D80 can fly and hover stably, automatically return home when the drone is under low power or no signal. It also features follow me mode and tap fly.
- [Easier Control]: altitude hold, Headless mode and one key taking off/landing for easier operation. No need to worry about the orientation, with a simple press of a button your drone will ascend or...
Last update on 2019-09-17 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIYou do not need to worry about the nose directions when you fly this drone. Its other fly control features include one-key takeoff and landing, altitude hold, and GPS hover.
You do not need to worry about your drone losing its way. Also, in cases of low battery or loss of signal, it can return to home automatically.
Its fast transmission allows you to share the captured photos and videos on social media immediately. You can attach an SD card to save your pictures and videos. But, it can also keep them in your smartphone.
If you have Virtual Reality glasses, you can use it to gain an immersive 3D FPV flight experience through your smartphone, which you can attach to the controller.
It can fly in headless mode with altitude hold feature. Flight speeds can vary, so beginners can operate it at low rates while learning to use it.
|Potensic GPS FPV RC Drone, D80 with 2K HD Camera Live Video and GPS Return...||CLICK FOR PRICE|
Last update on 2019-09-17 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
6. Contixo F18
- 2K UHD Camera and 5G FPV Transimission--2K Ultra HD camera (2048*1152P) catches much detail for after-treatment than 1080P one; 110° FOV angle broaden your views; 5G a less-interrupted frequency,...
- Safer Flight with GPS--Assisted with GPS location system, you will locate the position of F18 precisely at any time. When the drone lost signal or in low power or whenever you press one key return, it...
- Long-life Brushless Motor--The advantages of it over brushed motors are high power to weight ratio, high speed, and electronic control. No burn-out due to internal friction and no maintenance...
- 20-Min Flying Time--Enjoy a maximum of 20-min flight time at a time. With the modular design, it is easy to exchange and safe to charge. Besides, it also has basic functions, like altitude hold,...
- Smart and Powerful Performance--Follow Me and Orbit modes free your hands to take ideal selfie, when drone automatically follows or orbits. And it can fly in a directed way you draw on the Contixo...
Last update on 2019-09-10 at 18:39 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Contixo F18 drone easily catches the eyes of many enthusiasts because of its sleek appearance. Its standout features provide stability and power. It is perfect for windy situations.
With its return-to-home feature, you have an assurance that your drone will not get lost because it will return to its takeoff point when you press the button.
Also, when the drone loses GPS signal or when it is on low battery, it will return to its home point automatically.
You can take steady and clear shots because the drone has the altitude hold mode.
Aside from the speed, the Contixo F18 can maintain high distances and altitudes through its remote control transmission.
Charging time can take up to four hours.
The engines make the drone responsive, agile, and fast.
|Contixo F18 2K Drone with UHD Camera FPV Live Video for Adults, GPS RC...||CLICK FOR PRICE|
Last update on 2019-09-10 at 18:39 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
7. Parrot Bebop 2
- Enhanced 14 megapixel fish-eye lens offers 1080p video recording and stunning image capture
- 25 minutes of flight time thanks to a powerful 2700 mAh battery
- Equipped with powerful motors for flight in greater altitudes
- Powerful rear flash LED for better visibility-even in the dark
- Requires registration with FAA. Visit their website for more info on how to register.
Last update on 2019-09-17 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Ratings / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Parrot Bebop 2 is perfect for beginners because it is low cost, lightweight, and has a functioning camera.
However, it has a 3-axis digital stabilization although most enthusiasts prefer the 2-axis stabilization. The camera also has a fisheye lens for judder-free footage and a 180-degree field of view.
On the other hand, the sports mode allows the drone to fly at its 65km/h maximum speed. But, it disables assistance. Controlling the drone is through the smartphone app that you need to download.
Thus, it is best to connect the drone through a micro-USB to a computer. But with Wi-Fi radio, the drone can fly up to 2 kilometers under perfect conditions.
8. Potensic D60
- Brushless motors: Super powerful propulsion, suitable in cold condition. It is more powerful while So quiet. Breakdown rarely occurs and motor replacement is seldom required, which makes your flight...
- One-axis gimbal & Advanced 5G 1080P HD camera &: It has one-axis gimbal works to cancel out pitch and get more stable video recording. The upgraded camera with 110°fov (field of view) lens gives a...
- Optical altitude hold Tech: optical flow image acquisition system accurately locks the target, Hovers, & keeps D60 drone stable.
- Gps assisted flight: with GPS location, The drone can hover stably and automatically return to home precisely when its battery is low or the signal is lost. Shot with ease when the drone can follow...
- Modular battery: the high-capacity 1800mAh intelligent battery yields up to 20mins flight time.
If you connect the drone to your smartphone, you can watch the video in real-time. Moreover, the camera has a 90-degree adjustable angle for filming videos in various aspects. You can capture beautiful sceneries with the Potensic D60.
The drone has an altitude hold feature for stability in taking excellent quality clips and photos.
The headless mode allows you to operate the drone without being mindful of the nose direction. It means that the drone’s orientation is the same as yours.
Since you can remove the battery, you can buy extra batteries to extend your fleeting pleasure.
Moreover, its dual GPS positioning makes you confident that your drone will have a safe flight.
|Brushless GPS FPV RC Drone, Potensic D60 Drone with 1080P Camera Live Video...||CLICK FOR PRICE|
Personal drones are often for capturing videos and photos of beautiful sceneries. Although these drones also have commercial uses, ordinary people show interest in buying drones.
Hopefully, this comprehensive list inspires you to invest in an excellent, yet inexpensive drone for your enjoyment.
Top Rated Drones Under 300 to 350 Dollars
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating